BEee HAPPeeee!!

BEee HAPPeeee!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Life: A 'scream' for happiness!

There is no 'Cognitive' rocket philosophy.

Life is a time period between an accidental birth
and inevitable death. In that period, we cry for happiness all the time.

We do all 'circus' or 'adventures' and play all sorts of roles(good, bad and ugly) for that(happiness).

****

I am happy when my parents are happy
I am happy when my teachers are happy
I am happy when my friends are happy
I am happy when everyone and everything around me is happy

So happiness lies in making your 'dear' ones and 'near'
(not physically; irrespective of Euclidean distance) ones happy.

And the above all,
LOVE!

****

An awesome song on 'life' philosophy!



****

When there is faith, that means there is love and peace.

When there is love and peace, that means there is happiness.

When there is happiness, there is life. Let us always target that life.

No comments:

Post a Comment