BEee HAPPeeee!!

BEee HAPPeeee!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a quote:Value of....

Value of a thing is known when it is lost!!
(I felt it when I lost my lord Vinayaka key chain!!)

Value of a person is known when we miss(/lost) him/her.
(I felt it when my paternal grandmother expired!)

....
....

Value of life will be known when we neglect love.
Please do NOT ignore people who expects love from you.

To give love
"N"
To take love
-a theme of life

****

Dear GODs/GODDESSes,

Knowingly or unknowingly I might have ignored people/things in my life. It (is)was my ignorance
(SINonymz:fear,inferiority cplx etc.,) and NOT negligence. I sincerely apologize.

Please pardon me.

Kindly do NOT punish me.


a stupid and ignorant sainath.


KNOWLEDGE IS LIFE(wealth)
IGNORANCE IS DEATH
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru

No comments:

Post a Comment